If sources are to be believed (and they are as verified as they come), Grimes and Elon Musk are parents to two kids now. As revealed by Grimes, they welcomed a second child recently through surrogacy.
The first child of the singer and Tesla’s Musk has a peculiar name too. Grimes and Elon Musk’s baby #1 is named X, which is short for X Æ A-12. X is almost two now, and the baby they just welcomed through surrogacy is a daughter. Short of saying that she entered this world very recently, Grimes did not share many details about the birth of their daughter. However, she did share the name of the infant. Grimes Elon Musk’s baby name is Y, and her complete name is Exa Dark Sideræl Musk. Yes, that’s right! Grimes and Elon Musk kid is called Y. The name “Exa” comes from exaFLOPS, which is a term used in supercomputing. As explained by Grimes, “Dark” references “the unknown.”
Elon and Grimes’s relationship started in 2018 through their virtual meeting on Twitter. Their mutual appreciation for AI jokes soon turned into a relationship. Last fall, the founder of SpaceX mentioned that he was “semi-separate” from Grimes when asked if they had broken up. Grimes even released a song not much later that was interpreted to be a confirmation of their split. However, Grimes confirmed that wasn’t the case.
Their current relationship status, as shared by Grimes, is extremely fluid, and she would probably call Musk her boyfriend, although there isn’t a word for it. She further shared that they live in separate houses and are best friends. They see each other often and have their own lives, something that most people would not understand. She even went on to say that their relationship is in a rock-solid place right now.
Grimes and Elon Musk’s children are expected to increase in number in the future as the couple wants three or four kids. So, if you have been Googling “Elon Musk has how many kids” recently, then the updated answer is two.
Why Is Surrogacy Becoming A Popular Way To Become Parents?
Surrogacy has become quite popular in recent times, and people around the world are choosing to welcome parenthood through a surrogate. It is a very positive and gratifying experience that can help couples who find it difficult to conceive a child. Surrogacy is also a great idea for homosexual couples or single people who want to become parents. Despite the ethical concerns and myths, and fears that revolve around surrogacy, countless celebrities around the world have chosen to become parents through surrogacy. Musk and Grimes, as well as Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas, are the most recent additions to the list as they recently welcomed kids through surrogacy.
But why is it so popular today? Let’s find out!
Reasons Why You Might Want To Choose Surrogacy To Have A Child
Surrogacy can be an excellent choice for parents who cannot have babies naturally for some reason. It is also a great choice for same-sex couples. It can be an extremely fulfilling experience for both the gestational carriers as well as the intended parents. However, it would help if you remembered that the entire process of surrogacy is long, and it needs a lot of commitment from both sides. Therefore, before deciding to have a baby through surrogacy, you must be very sure about it.
Following are some of the reasons that might push you towards surrogacy in case you are still in the process of making up your mind:
● You are genetically connected with your baby. If you opt for gestational surrogacy, one or both the parents have the opportunity to be genetically related to the child. So, they can be the child’s biological parents.
● You get an opportunity to complete your family. Some families may have tried various other methods to conceive, but with little success. There are also some couples who cannot conceive due to some or other medical condition. Apart from that, there are also LGBT couples who cannot have babies naturally. In such cases, surrogacy can offer a great solution where the baby can also be genetically related to the intended parents.
● You build relationships throughout your journey. The process of surrogacy is long and beautiful. Moreover, it requires a constant commitment from both parties. Therefore, many times, they end up developing a long and meaningful bond that can last forever.
● Surrogacy is a comparatively more reliable method. Surrogacy has a more successful track record when compared to various types of fertility treatments. Moreover, the surrogate mother usually is experienced and has to go through a thorough examination before being selected, so the success rate of surrogacy is always very high.
● Surrogacy keeps you more involved. Surrogacy keeps you engaged and involved in the pregnancy. Usually, the intended parents would attend all the important appointments, including the day of the embryo transfer and the day of delivery.
To sum up, once you decide to go for surrogacy, it can be a beautiful and empowering experience. It can help you fill the void that you have had for a long time. And working with experts can make the process much smoother. Therefore, Patriot Conceptions can be the right choice if you are looking to become parents through surrogacy. We are a veteran-owned agency that is dedicated to helping intended parents get the biggest happiness in their lives. The surrogacy process at Patriot Conceptions is very smooth with all the ethical practices in place. Everything is done to make sure that the intended parents, as well as the surrogate mothers, are comfortable. If you are still confused about taking this leap, you can get in touch with us, and we will be happy to help you with the entire process.